Monday, October 8, 2012

Recent YA High Fantasy by Female Authors

Stacy Whitman has posted a link to a list of Recent YA High Fantasy Books over on pinterest.

Okay, I got chills because I have been excruciatingly busy for the last couple of years, and Tamora Pierce's third Beka Cooper novel, Mastiff, has made the list. Fantasy magic police procedurals. Yum.

So why did I get chills? Because I hadn't known the second Beka Cooper novel was out yet. So I have two to catch up on! (grin)

Of course, it wasn't until I got to the bottom of Stacy's list that I realized the list only includes female authors. I wonder if anyone else out there on the Internet has written the other half - or more likely third - of the list? Any takers?

1 comment:

Rhys Alexander said...

What a fantastic blog; you've always written fantastic blogs, and I admire all you've done. I admire how well you explain your bright thoughts, such as the marketing dissertation writing  service I get from it really aids me in my academic endeavours.